Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finally, a Florida tag and registration for my car hauling trailer

I finally found the time to rewire the plug on the trailer and take it to the scales to get a weight ticket, required by the DMV. Today I went down with all of my paperwork and obtained a tag and registration. It took three separate trips, but finally it is done. Now I have Florida tags on all of my vehicles. Life is good....

Later, Dodie & I went To Brandon to a doctor's appointment. Afterword, we found a small family owned Italian restaurant, Angelina’s, and decided to try it. It was great. Dodie ordered the traditional spaghetti, while I ordered Veal Picatta. In addition, they had Escargot on the menu, and I could not resist. I seldom find Escargot in a restaurant these days, so when I do I usually order it. Our meal was exceptional. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Brandon area. We will definitely try it again in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment