Saturday, March 19, 2011

Visit from my daughter

Yesterday, I Picked up my youngest daughter Sandra along with her husband, Jason and my grandsons, Evan & AJ. They spent the night with us in Lakeland
This morning, we all headed south to the Keys. I drove the motor home and Jason towed our jet boat behind the Hummer. We arrived at the Jolly Roger RV park just before sunset. After getting set-up in our spot, Dodie and I walked over to a sports bar and had dinner. Dodie ordered a salad, I had conch fritters and a Rueben sandwich. Everything was delicious.
We are all sleeping in the motor home tonight, but tomorrow they will be able to check into their motel room next door.
Tomorrow, we will launch the jet boat. We have dock space reserved here at the RV Park.
We are all looking forward to the next four days in paradise.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun you guys! Life Is Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful here in the Keys. We made it here safely. We're just relaxing today. We'll put the boat in the water tomorrow morning and spend a day out poking around the islands. Going to Key West Monday, then probably back on the water tuesday. I hope you are having fun in Savanna.

    ReplyDelete