Thursday, March 31, 2011

An Interesting Poll


I received an invitation today to take part in a poll. The main emphasis was on whether Donald Trump had a chance to be the next Republican candidate for President. I have included the poll results to date for you to view. I was surprised at the results. I like "The Donald", but honestly never thought of him as a serious Presidential candidate. When you think about it, though, he would probably have a lot to say to the corrupt politicians that have created our current problems.....




YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!



Click on this page to read


Click on this page to read





3 comments:

  1. This "Poll" is a bit of a joke. I don't think any reasonable person could think Trump would get 69% of the vote while Obama gets only 8%.

    I think a truer snapshot of the electorate is the recent Newsweek Poll showing Obama beating Trump by 2%. This is well within the probability of error figure which makes it pretty much a dead heat.

    I think Trump waving his "Birther" flag takes away a lot of his credibility. The vast majority of Americans have accepted the fact that the President is actually an American. It is only the radical fringe who are still in that camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this poll is more of a joke than anything else. Obama only received 8% because the illegals and welfare recipients weren't involved in the count. That part didn't surprise me. What surprised me was that "The Donald" got 69%.

    We tend to have different views on Obama, but I think you would agree that there are a lot of conservative, tax paying citizens that are not happy with Obama. I doubt if I would vote for Trump and hope the Republican Party is able to come up with a strong, level headed candidate so we will have a genuine choice during the next Presidential election.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were at the Bill Clinton Library today in Little Rock and I am proudly sporting my "I Miss Bill" t-shirt. You are right, we do have slightly differing views on politics but surprisingly, we can still be friends!

    ReplyDelete